Re: DeathMatch, a new beginning

Hello,
Alright, I finally decided to try this game out. When I got the basic idea about what to do, I downloaded dmnb and ran it. tiped my username, mayana in, tiped my password, loged in. Sent a nessage saying hello. And then ... then it seams my name was mazana, because even though I have my keyboard set to slovenian, the game uses english. So every time I tiped y it told me I tiped y, but I actually tiped z. True, I could change my keyboard to english, so I can hear what I'm tiping, but I can't find some simbols on that keyboard and can't get used to diferent posisioning.
So ... is there any way to be able to use the keyboard you have selected in your sistem, and not the english keyboard? Because if not, I guess I can also tipe like this:
Hello, everzone! How are zou todaz? tongue
But please, help.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : the terminator via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : chojiro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : chojiro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : chojiro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jesseleivo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : prajwal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : the terminator via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mike-tan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jesseleivo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jesseleivo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : deepak via Audiogames-reflector