Re: Bokurano Daibouken 3 : secondary topic

@assault_freak:
You actually can win 18-4.
Currently, there should be one way to win without cheating.
If your game is up to date, you should be able to buy a weapon called "crack man" in the stage 13 shop.
This is basically a super powered Version of the "interceptor Missile".
This weapon can be turned on and off in the flight Levels, where weapon usage is allowed.
One crack man will reflect exactly one attack back at whatever fired it.
If you go into 18-4 and the battleship fires a cruise Missile at you, you can activate crack man and the Missile gets redirected and will hit the battleship, doing more damage than the cruise Missile would do to you.
I think one hit kills the battleship, no matter which difficulty you are at.
You can successfully end the Level, but then you get a message telling you that the alternative Scenario is not ready yet.
The Level will end, but nothing changes.
I am currently unsur e if this ending unlocks stage 19 as well as the normal ending would do, because I tested this with my save file in which I had already beaten all game modes.
I can't tell you much about what the alternate Scenario entails, but I know some Information but Keep in mind that they are subject to Change.
1. The alternate ending of 18-4 will unlock an alternate stage 19.
2. Alternate 19 is supposed to contain flight Levels.
3. Somewhere within the stage you will receive bombs which you have to use in the Levels to blow up ground Targets.
4. It is possible that winning the new stage 19 might unlock a different stage 19 shop with more sky racer items.
5. If the alternate stage 19 is won, you go to the Caves in stage 20, but  at its end you have to fight the undeath hate meaning that in this mode the current stage 20 would be replaced with the current stage 19.
6. It should be possible to return to the original stage set by going back to 18-4 and ending it the original way, e.g. to be defeated and blown up by the battleship to go through stage 19 and fight it again in 20-4.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Kyleman123 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Kyleman123 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : CAE_Jones via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kratos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Lord_Raven via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : garrett via Audiogames-reflector