Re: I invite you to check out a live instance of CenCore

I must say, I'm apauled at the lack of maturity and the type of flagrant spamming that's occured. What's more, that a sighted guest on our forum had to be exposed to it is inexcusable.

If anyone who has some real intent to see what's on display, and learn about what this core can do, we are here. To those who aim to cause trouble, just know I am keeping a log of your IP addresses, not to be released here, like has been done in the past, but to keep, should I ever wish to ban those individuals from future projects.