Re: for those running windows 8 and 10 using facebook

Well, I tried it, and this thing works perfect for me.

@post 2, one thing I hate about m.facebook.com is, some posts may not show up. I've missing some posts when I used this site. but when I used the regular site (facebook.com), all the posts showing fine.