Re: FPS Engine Preview/request for feedback

sr = screen reader, I believe.

If you want to avoid oop, your options are pretty much C and functional languages. I'm not sure my brain has enough ram to handle scheme or lisp for anything more interesting than number-crunching (and not much of that).
If you want to avoid oop but use something with high-level features, _javascript_ and Python dictionaries work pretty well for organizing arbitrary information. You can't get away from using objects with existing libraries, but you can avoid creating classes or any of the common datastructures.

(One of my CS instructors mentioned that one of the interview questions for one of his early jobs was literally to write an implementation of a Linked List. If you're programming for hobby reasons, you *can* dodge oop. Personally, I dodged it for most of a year and then some, before the advantages were too tempting to ignore any longer. ... I got more stuff done in that first year, though, didn't I? And I did kinda deliberately try to do everything as wrong as possible with Le Petit Planet and actually finished it in a day... -_- ignore this parenthetical, for I am thinking with my hands, and my brain is its own worst enemy.)