Re: Audio Rally Racing available for iOS

Hello.
Well, I tryed out the the game on ios, and I really like how the port to the mobile platform went.
Still, I have some suggestions and ideas for the game to make it even better.
1: Damage calculation.
Every time I crash, I get 10 percent of damage added to my vehicle. I would like that if the damage depends on your speed you are driving.
I mean, It makes quite a difference if I crash in to the wall with a speed of 50 mph or 300 mph.
2: Surface events.
Another thing that would be really cool would be that the weather changes the way the car behaves it self. For example, when you are on a rainy track and you are coming down from a jump, your tires might start to spin and you have to get your car back under control, so you dont crash in to a wall.
2.1: Weather randomisation.
Well, that doesnt need an explanation, but that would be a really nice feature to have.
3: Car upgrading and carieer mode.
Well, something that bugged me when I bought the game was that I already have all the cars unlocked in the game.
One thing I would suggest is that you have a mode where you can unlock new cars and tracks.
This could be layed out like a storie with you climbing the ranks of rally racing.
You would get money if you win races or complete special tasks, so you can buy new cars or upgrades to existing ones.
4: Multyplayer, online and ofline.
What I am really missing in this game are AI players. It would be cool if a mode could be put in where you have to race against a number of computer controlled players.
Online play would be nice too, but I am not sure if this would work and what you would need for that to work properly.
Some Suggestions I also have.
What is a bid sad if you for example crash in to a wall, your speed doesnt get slower one bit.
Thats particulary not cool, if for example you drove on a track with a car and set up a new record.
When you try to beat that record with the csame car on the same track, you cant beat your record, due to the fact that the car doesnt react if you crash and it just goes on like nothing has happened.

I really would love to see some of these features added or suggestions taken to mind.
Greetings Moritz.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : micco67 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : micco67 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : micco67 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : micco67 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : micco67 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : micco67 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Pomettini via Audiogames-reflector