Re: Warsim, text based randomly generated stratogy

I too would like to say that this is quite a little gem.
I've now spent several hours on it, and am quite enjoying doing so.
My only concern as others have mentioned is the "autoplay" issue. Once the bug is triggered, it looks like the game is continually ending turns as soon as you press a key. It'd be absolutely awesome if that one bug could be fixed.
I've also noticed a crash bug when raiding enemies for gold: if you would gain more than around 6000, the game crashes. This is predictably consistent.
Other than those two bugs this is a really neat little game, and I suspect I'm going to keep trying desperately to avoid the crashes just long enough to win.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : john via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : milos via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector