Re: That's not fair! problem at Quentin C's playroom

Well, I've just got confirmed that this place hasn't got better at all since I got randomly kicked out of games. The only thing I did was playing the games, and then I got kicked out because other people joined the table.
Long time ago I and others asked if we may translate the game into more languages, but the developers aren't open for that, because, as I understood it, the languages they are supporting is already enough for them. So, it doesn't come as a surprise for me that you just got banned because one of the moderators think you have done a personal attack which have nothing to do with the game at all. All this sounds like a mess, and the reason for I'm staying with RS games... smile Yes, the playroom does have more games and such. But does that matter if the moderators aren't nice?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Bogdan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wp85 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Bogdan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aminiel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Bogdan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector