Re: Edge of Winter - New Castle Adventure Audio Game

DN1 and 2 are run-and-gun 2D platformers with a lot in common with BK3, gameplay-wise (a bit more complex, but nowhere near as much as Megaman or Sonic). DN3D is a 3D shooter that IIRC has both first and third person views. I don't know anything about DNF other than it took 15 years to get released.

I seem to remember Airic The Cleric being slated for a May release, but it wound up not coming out until some time in June. There was a lot of "It was clearly a scam!" posting back then, too.
I don't remember the exact timeline, though. I think we're still roughly within the marjin of error demonstrated by Airic the Cleric.