Re: Some sad news to report.

Amended message.

First of all, I give my condolences. Bearing the death of someone is no easy feet and I wish those who have known Jim that they will be able to remember him in the best way possible. Think of the good times only, laugh, smile, cry. It will be good for you trust me. I know things like this are easier said than done but you will feel the thrill of resisting letting the grief ddraw you down. Take time, indeed grief doesn't go away in the blink of an eye. Remember we're all behind you.