Re: Grendel's Cave, the Legend of Beowulf

Hi.

Hear is what I have so far.

Please use <label> tags on the set up thane page.

So far, with NVDA when I press E I just hear edit has audto complete. This is no problem for me but it would be nice if this could be added.

Add the <label> tags to the radio buttons.

Please Correct this spelling error.
Once you sign your thane up; you are shown  this text.
Please Select a Kingdom for (NameOFThane)
Kind Kingdoms
The Kind Kingdom is a beginner’s kingdom for leaning the game.

Sorry if it seems if it was written in a hurry; truth is, it was. I just gave this a quick go, these aren't my kind of games but I thought I'd try it out and help out.

I'll be honest, this isn't the kind of game that I personally would play, I'm sure it's great, it's just I'm not into text adventures that much and get bored quite quick.

I hope you don't take offense to that.

One more thing. I know nothing about ajax or how ever you spell it, but I was wondering; is it possible to use that language, or something like that, to program your command line mode to read the text back to you if it detects that you're using a screen reader?

Or you could use sapi I guess, but that would be slow and some may find that puts them off the game.