Re: judgement day

Moderation!

Jack is correct here. if Liam makes Judgement day abandonware that is up to him, however you can't go handing around cracks just because you feel like it or think their should be one, even more especially sinse Liam is still around and working on games in the community, (I wouldn't be surprised if he saw your comment if he said "well why the hell should I even bother making the game abandonware, much less bring out more titles").

This is an official warning, and sinse I've had to warn you on this subject before, it's your last one, anymore requests for cracks from you and you'll be banned from the forum, likely for several months.

Remember, we're here to support audiogame developers, not steal from them.