Re: The Civilization games

The civ games are graphical in nature, which, although I cannot claim I've played any of them, I have watched vids on youtube, and I do have some vision, so I can see what's going on. Anyway, yeah, graphics. The reason the web is, or can be accessible is because graphics and stuff have alt text and other stuff, yeah, not a web dev either. but buttons have labels, and so do other controls. the problem with graphical games is that its a game engine, not a standard set up by W3C, so each game engine is built to do X, Y, and Z, and not for having labelled controls, plus, to have a game that's uncompromizingly fully accessible plus graphical is asking an impossible, or virtually impossible task to be achieved.