Re: That's not fair! problem at Quentin C's playroom

Hello.
@revan first, you should say Arabs, not Arabics. And second, I'm an Arab, I enjoy Playroom's games so much even though I'm not logging in too much this period, but your talk about Arabs was too generalized, as if you're talking about all those 350 million Arabs living on this planet. Try to be specific, not all Arabs spam, not all Arabs like sexe, not all Arabs are doing what you say. You should know that there are too many blind under-18 Arabs creating accounts on PR, which are causing problems to everyone, including me and many friends of mine, but these can be avoided by a simple block or report. I won't say I'm hating Playroom, I'm simply fed up with this Arab kids who follow me wherever I go, and due to what I've heard and seen about the unfare bans. I started turning back to RS games which is more controlled and almost spamless.
Regards!
Riad.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : abdulrahman . essam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Bogdan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : abdulrahman . essam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Bogdan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : abdulrahman . essam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Bogdan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Bogdan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : abdulrahman . essam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : abdulrahman . essam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : roro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : abdulrahman . essam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : abdulrahman . essam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : abdulrahman . essam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector