Re: That's not fair! problem at Quentin C's playroom

Hey guys. This is my last post on this topic. I'd like to clear my point to Abdulrahman or swisscarl or should I say professional-unow-player. They probably go by more than one name. anyways, They're all the same person.
how did I know this?
I've read the thread that momo7807 posted, both Abdulrahman and the first poster, also professional-unow-player. have the same writing in English.
Moreover, If you guys remember clearly, Abdulrahman stated a lot on this thread that he created a new account so he can start a new life on playroom.
well guess what. if you go to the link that momo7807 provided on post 79, and looked at post 12. you'll see a similar message there.
I'll spare you the time of going to the page and looking for the post. I'll paste it here.
"I also have been banned and The Reason is I Won't be Back
I didn't Vialate any Rules since yesterday, i didn't create a second account, i didn 9;t insult
i started a new life in playroom
I want to know why i have been suddenly banned"

If you look at abdulrahman's writing and the-professional-unow-player's writing, you'll see that they're very similar.
regards.
Ahmad.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : abdulrahman . essam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : abdulrahman . essam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ryok via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Bogdan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : abdulrahman . essam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : abdulrahman . essam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : abdulrahman . essam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : abdulrahman . essam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aminiel via Audiogames-reflector