Re: SKULLGIRLS - fully accessible mainstream fighting game [PC]

Hello,
That is really epic. I must say it was kind of sad when I finished RoboFortune's story mode, it felt bittersweet and felt like it had been one awesome ride. They ended it properly with humour and some things to think about, no true ending though, but I think that was going to always be the case. Who knows it might get added in a dlc if they go back to the game.