Re: Rock Band 4 is on its way

played for years on the xbox 360, and when this generation of consoles dropped, I Opted for the ps4. I was totally sick of Microsoft and their habit of redesigning the UI every couple of years or so. You don't really get that on the ps3/4. Sure they add a bit in or remove a bit here or there, but they don't  totally redesign everything for shits and giggles. More importantly they never ever switched the background color of there menus to that eye searing white that you got on the 360. There were other reasons also, but I don't want to derail the topic. So in regards to export codes, I figured I would have to get a rock band 2 ps3 disk so that when I contacted them I could give them evidence.  Did you just contact them and say you needed a code without the game? If so that's great... saves me a fiver and a journey.
Edit:
assault_freak I think harmonix have prepared a DLC package of all the RB1 songs. Your purchase history is checked for the r b1 export key and when that's found, your able to grab that package. It sounds like it's going to be the most painless out of the lot to deal with.