Re: That's not fair! problem at Quentin C's playroom

Ok, well, we've got part of the problem solved, and that is that some people have been unbanned. However, @Abdulrahman I'd really just let it go, man. As Aaron said, this is evolving into drama, and by the looks of these posts it seems like you're trying to reiterate your points in as many ways as possible, and, and also don't go calling Aminiel a lier. In fact I'm siding with him, this topic is ridiculous. The only valid cases I saw were Bogdan getting banned, and Andi getting banned, for invalid reasons. Bogdan is no longer banned, so half of the problem is already solved. What I'd suggest, to put an end to this, is for Andi, Aminiel, and the helper who banned him to discuss this to make a decision. Aminiel, I do know and agree with your position to stay neutral, in deed if you want to be only the developer and not have to moderate the game, that's the way to go. However, in this case, we have a helper who banned Andi because of something perso nal, in deed that recording didn't seem very insulting to me, not more than a parody which shouldn't be taken personally. A disclaimer might've been a good idea before posting it publically, but what can you do now? It's been posted already, and the helper reacted by banning him. I think, in this case, it would be best for Aminiel, the helper and Andi to discuss this, because by the looks of it the helper doesn't wanna hear Andi's side of the story, and it would be helpful if someone up the ladder knows this so that when making the decision you'd all have all the facts down. If a translater is needed then that could be taken care of as well, but other than that this dispute shouldn't have to continue on the forum

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : abdulrahman . essam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aminiel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Bogdan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : abdulrahman . essam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aminiel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : abdulrahman . essam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : abdulrahman . essam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : abdulrahman . essam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : roro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : roelvdwal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : abdulrahman . essam via Audiogames-reflector