Re: PS4 accessibility features

Hello there everyone. I've just today installed the new version of the firmware, and I have absolutely no problems what so ever getting it to speak, in fact, as soon as mom and I finished installing it, it spoke right away, and I absolutely love what I see. It can only go up and get better from here. I'm looking very forward to the next update to the firmware. I'm going to be 32 years old this month, and I never thought I'd live to see the day there'd be this much accessability in a game console. For heaven's sake, don't lose heart and think that Sony will just stop working on this, after what I've just heard and seen today, this isn't going to go away now. I think we've finally gotten them to take notice and I think that as long as we keep taking them by the elbow if you will and guiding them down the right pathways, we'll eventually have a fully speaking and accessible game console. Go Sony!! everyone have a wonderful day.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musical professor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector