Re: A Poem about QuentinC's Playroom

Hello all,

That's sad that this forum is again taken as a 2nd playroom support. Sorry to the audiogames.net team, I'm not responsible for this as I'm not the original poster of this topic.

Now that we are here again, this story is gently turning to a real dipomatic incident.

No, I won't, and can't give the boot to loba-solitaria or any other helper right now; at least not before having got explanations.
She made an excellent translation work, you should understand that I can't say her good bye so easily after that much work.
More generally, would you give the boot to anyone like a piece of crap ?

I have still no explanations about what effectively happened. At the moment it's the word from a single person against the word from another person. I'm not a loyer or a judge, it's ahrd to me to know exactly who is right and who isn't. Please understand that this is a problem. I can't trust anyone.
Moreover, if she leaves, who will replace her ? Please come up with the miracle solution if you have it.

However, that being said, this ban:
User" "siervodejusticia with the reason "Creación y difusión de audio insultante e indigno sobre usuarios"
seem effectively extremely strange for at least two reasons :
1 - This is a ban forever, and helpers  have been recently reminded that permanent bans should be reserved to offending usernames like "hitler", "fuck" and jaws crash words. I don't have the impression that the username in question here is in that category
Notice though, when translating the name, it seems to mean "servant of the justice" which can be seen as a political or religious message, what is forbidden on the playroom. If you are finally unbanned, I would recommand changing your username to avoid all future possible doubts and confusions. You aren't on the playroom to make propaganda of political and/or religious messages.
2 - It seems that the ban is for the same reason as the previous one. As far as I know, normally when you get out of jail, if you don't redo what you did before, you are free again as if you did nothing (you paid for your fault). With the same reasonning, something appears indeed wrong here.

I can't unban you right now, otherwise you are probably going to be banned again. I will try to contact Loba-solitaria shortly and let you know here if there are news. I can't promise anything. I just hope that this story will have an happy end, because it's gently going to come on my nerves. I like solving computer problems, not other people's problems.

For other people who have similar problems, please avoid to post on audiogames.net or any other public forum. It's too late for this particular story, so we will finish it publicly, but normally, bans should be discussed in private and only in private.
It's better for us as well as for audiogames.net, which would certainly prefer not being a 2nd support place for a particular game.

If you write to us good e-mails in english, there is no reason why we wouldn't answer to it. Explain the whole story in details and not just "please please please unban me please" with no other argumentations and/or 100 spelling errors.
That's the same as "I want to translate the playroom into XYZ language" without other info/arguments/references.

I can say it, most e-mails we get are made of  less than 10-15 words, without "good morning" and "thank you", and are written in about 30 seconds. Completely useless, no chance that we will pay attention to it.
Nobody is perfect, me neither, and we aren't in a professional situation so there is no need to be ultra formal, but still, please make a reasonnable effort in your writing if you want to draw our attention.

I should still admit that, sometimes, we haven't answered to some e-mails we should sincerely have to. I'm very sorry for this. WE have all a quite busy life and not always the time and/or will to work for the playroom all the time.

With the hope that things will finally be clarified. Sorry, I'm just a developer, not a social guy.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : abdulrahman . essam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : abdulrahman . essam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : abdulrahman . essam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aminiel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aminiel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : abdulrahman . essam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aminiel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : abdulrahman . essam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector