Re: Rock Band 4 is on its way

yes, the note charts were posted on a forum for the guitar hero games back in its early stages, this is before the total band bundle came along, and back when u could play gh with a controller. they were listed as colors, u had to figure out when to play them because it was listed something like this

green, green , red, hold blue, green, green, red, yellow blue combo (cord), green, green red etc

this was very helpful just very time consuming, I spent hours in practice mode, following the charts, I would pause the game grab my laptop and read a couple notes from the chart with jaws, unpause the game and practice the pattern, pause again, and memorize some more notes.

I know most blind rb and gh players has the gift to just play the notes by ear, unfortunately I had to do it the hard way lol I guess that's why I lost interest in the rock games after a year or so