Re: Rock Band 4 discussion

I've contacted Microsoft to see if any clarification is available regarding the extent of Narrator on Xbox One at launch and for future plans.  If it could be hooked into by developers we wouldn't have to bother with scanning the text or anything tricky like that, we'd just have to let the console do as intended and read.

Getting a code isn't that tricky, but EA's chat system is a bit strange.  Give whatever browsers you have a try with it after creating an account etc, but if one doesn't work just keep trying ones that then eventually connect you at some point all being well.  Sorry if that doesn't make sense.