Re: Seeking sound designers for a multiplayer FPS project

Here's the thing, RTR is actually quite tactical, so I strongly disagree with Assault Freak. It all depends on how you play the game. If all you do is mash the control key over and over again and hope to get results, you will be disappointed. However, I use various strategies to gain advantages over other players. These may include hiding, using long-range weapons against enemies with short-range weapons, evading attacks by jumping and sidestepping, etc. So, it isn't as some say, a point and shoot game at all.
However, I hope this game expands on the ideas of RTR and Swamp. I agree that more mission modes should be included. I would like to see a game mode that allows teams to attack bases and capture them. This would give players a goal to achieve. Also, the ability to call in airstrikes would prove useful against enemies who hide in buildings. These are all aspects of FPS games that are currently missing in RTR. So, including them here would refresh the FPS audio gaming scene.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTR_Assassin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sneak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTR_Assassin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTR_Assassin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pingpong via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ian Reed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : App con via Audiogames-reflector