A Harry Potter fanfiction idea I have.

Hi,
I've seen a few topics on Harry Potter fanfiction on this forum, so I figured I might as well throw an idea I have out here for your thaughts.
This would be a series of 7 stories. The basic idea is that instead of hiding his horcruxes in locations that were special to him, Voldemort would hide them in different demensions. Voldemort would have the power to demension hop, and so would Harry, because of the proficy, marked as his equal and all that, although I'm still unsure about that reasoning. Harry would travel to all the different demensions and destroy the horcruxes, before traveling back to his own demension and killing his Voldemort. He would inhabit the body of the Harry Potter of that demension, so he'd have to deel with the situation in that demension . I'm not sure though whether I'd make up my own version of Harry and have him deel with a universe much like cannon, or have a pretty much cannon Harry. I'm also undecided on the paring, I might not even have one, although I'm sorta leaning towards Harry/Daphne. The thing with Daphne though is you have to make up your own version of her, because in cannon she's only mensioned in passing once or twice. Although there are a few common personalities I see in fanfiction alot, such as the popular ice queen of slytherin thing.
If you have any thaughts, ideas, or whatever about this, feel free to throw them out there. For any writers, you can even write this yourself if you like, as I don't even know if I'll get around to doing it.