Great oppertunities lie ahead!

Ok, I would like to interview a few people who can program, so we can get a project off the ground. This  isn't the project that I had mentione last time. This is far more amazing. For further details, skype me at tyler.chambliss1.

requirements
1. must have  the ability to program.
2. Must be able to work well with others and be if there is more than 1 person on this project.
3. If there is more than 1 programmer in the team, they all must be able to code in the same programming langguage.
Extra notes
The coding will not be set at a reqhired amount of time per day. If there are multiple programmers, please communicate with each other before resuming code as we don't want 2 people working at the same piece of code at the same time and when they save their changes, before the other person's done coding for the moment, it could throw an error with miss matched code. Thanks and I hope to see you guys for interviews. Please email me before you add to skype, so we can set up a time for your interview.