Re: New horror and adventure sidescroller, The gate!

warning this is a very lengthy comment

before playing the game I was disgusted at the amount of crying complaining and whining i was seeing on this forum, but after playing the game, I do understand why gamers were so upset and outraged. when playing games like swamp, survive the wild, bk3, on a daily free of charge (with the exception of swamp) we have a bar now set for audio games. those games are so well done from the sound, to maps and everything else, that if a developer brings us a audio game that has a price tag on it, that game has to and I mean has to either meet or beat what we are already playing. that's like me giving you steak and lobster to eat free of charge, then making you pay good money for a burger from mcdonalds wouldn't you be pissed? the gate is similar to a early 90s sega title, not saying its a bad game, but its just not on the level of what we are playing to date, its no comparison. so having us pay for something that seems a bit outdated i s kind of a insult. I think the proper thing to do was have a donation button on your site for the game, then believe me you wouldn't have had so much back lash. the most I think the game is worth to date is a couple bucks because again we have other games out there which much better quality.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Hrvoje via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : EternalGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aaron Baker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : EternalGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : EternalGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : smoothgunner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : PinkSapphire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : smoothgunner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : EternalGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : EternalGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector