Re: New horror and adventure sidescroller, The gate!

Musicman, how'd you finish with 7 lives? From what I can tell, the items are pre-determined, and I only see two extra lives in the first 3 levels, which amoun to 5 lives by the time you get to the Grey Lady. So did you get 4 extra lives, or is there some kind of thing I'm missing here that would allow me to get those lives too? Perhaps there's a hidden pathway or something like in the backwards pathway in the Super Liam spaceship level...
I'm glad you have all those items, you'll definitely need them if you purchase the game. Try not to waste them!
And yeah Eternal Gamer, zombie rot can be creepy, well I never thought of it the way you describe, because the sound is creepy enough. Just wait until you start getting infected with both zombie rot and poison at once!
I definitely agree with K's points but I won't go into that, since as he said the discussion of development is best for another thread I think. I'd say roughly half t he posts here are about the actual game, the rest of them sort of trail off into why the game is priced the way it is, what resources are needed for game development, etc. And while those are fun things to talk about, it's a little annoying after a while to see those discussions come up in almost every new audio game thread.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Lord_Raven via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : EternalGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : CAE_Jones via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musicman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : whocrazy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector