Re: Blind friendly Bibliography?

Hmmmm, well undergraduate level the formatting shouldn't be too much of a problem so long as you get all the information in there, just write a list. When it became necessary to write that sort of information for my masters and post graduate stuff where things had to be more formal I gathered all the info myself, wrote it as a bog standard list and then employed someone to use word, but this only became necessary later.
Having a chat to your department might be the idea.

I'm afraid I'm a little hazy on the strange business of majors and miners you do in the states.
My degree and masters have all been in philosophy and my doctoral thesis is a redefinition of disability, sinse my specialities have been in emotions, though oddly enough I see myself doing more of the creative writing side of things when finished.