Re: Introducing: Out of Sight Games

It is, in fact, an RPG - a fantasy RPG, to be exact. RPGs were always my favorite game genre when I could play video games; one of the things I really wish we had more of was games that place an emphasis on story and character development, but also aren't terribly linear and encourage exploration and immersion. So we figured, hey, instead of just wishing more games like that exist, let's make one!