Re: DeathMatch, a new beginning

hey danny.
I really want to test this new version. Also, if you want ideas, suggestions and coding hands I can do so for you.
so yeah, sad this project is going off.
may I ask, what are you planning to do with it now? with the old dmnb I mean?
here, I just wanted to question this cause I got a brilliant idea on my mind right now.
ya know, we always saved respect eachother. Yes, I trolled. But as the personality of hmp AKA heavy metal pirate was ment to be like that, I can't really say much of it.
you see, ammiom appeared as a result of deathmatch. So sad ammiom might die due to dmnb1 being thrown.
I'd like to be conssidered for the team. I'll thank that a lot.
best regards.
this is makiocento. We've designed the makiowrap, an awesome computer capable of having 40k of ram...

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : aswar . potter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DakotahRickard via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTR_Assassin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : aswar . potter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : the terminator via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : the terminator via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jesseleivo via Audiogames-reflector