problems with NVDA and acer pc.

heya all...
just bought my new acer laptop, it's a netbook I think. The one that has the page up and page down over the left and right arrows? that one.
so yeah, just was trying to use obj navigation as I use so to make my decktalk songs, but my surprise figured out that I can't seem to make the NVDA shift right key and some others work, while the left ones do work.
so yeah if anyone helps in here it'll be great.
thanks!