On Tue, 2005-06-28 at 21:07 -0700, Yannzola wrote:
> Doh!
> I thought Ultralock was some fancy patented hardware that somehow
> magically eliminated jitter. It's obvious I really don't know what I'm
> talking about ;)

Don't feel bad, lots of folks talk about jitter
and I'm not sure it exists. Clock error can
exist, at least in a studio with lots of
separate gear that can each march to their own
drummers.

> BTW: I think it's fabulous that you take the time to interact with your
> customers directly. That's very very cool.

Yes, Sean and folks being accessible, and the
general Slim user community is very cool.

--
Pat Farrell         PRC recording studio
http://www.pfarrell.com/PRC