Mike, are you using Scott Nixons 3Xac powersupply?
Sounds like I need to visit my local hifi shops and borrow a few
DACs...

I'd love to get rid of my CD player entirely... but the ol' CDS has
spoiled me to anything less.

I've never tried anything with tubes... for instance Scott Nixons Tube
DAC. How would you describe the sonic character of a tubed DAC vs. the
punchy CDS "Naim sound"?

Regardless... looks like it's time to tryout some alternative DACs.

Thanks!
y.

--
Yannzola