BTW those jitter measurements are probably overstated by as much as
100%. I had the intrument set to determine the trigger voltage
automatically, which results in it choosing the lowest point on the
slope where it can repeatably trigger. At the middle of the slope (1/2
vcc, roughly where a cmos input would trigger and the point of fastest
dv/dt) it measures in the low 30s which is approaching the measurable
limit for the system. I did not repeat all the measurements with this
setup but if I do spend some more time looking at this in the future, I
will share the results.

--
seanadams