Has the standard output volume of the SB2 been decreased at all?  I
could swear that I'm having to turn my amp up louder now.  I'm just
using a standard sb2 directly plugged into amp via an analog cable.

Is there a list somewhere of all the hidden features (that you'll admit
to) of the SB2?

Max

--
max.spicer

The wild things roared their terrible roars and gnashed their terrible
teeth
and rolled their terrible eyes and showed their terrible claws
but Max stepped into his private boat and waved good-bye