I've never looked at the Roku world before, but this posting prompted me
to go and read the original forum post that Sean linked to.  It's
certainly a different world over there, isn't it!  I couldn't believe
how strong the temptation was to jump in and post "why don't you just
all go and buy a squeezebox?".  :-)  Confusing that the soundbridge is
also referred to as an sb - hadn't thought of that before.

Max

--
max.spicer

The wild things roared their terrible roars and gnashed their terrible
teeth
and rolled their terrible eyes and showed their terrible claws
but Max stepped into his private boat and waved good-bye