If your amp only has a single input, a simple solution is to use a
passive switch (el cheapo RadioShack model, or one of the Audiophile
grade ones) as discussed here...
http://www.audiocircle.com/circles/viewtopic.php?t=22189&highlight=

FYI... I am using the RadioShack one with NO deleterious effect on
sound quality.  I can now select between my SB2 input, or my Yamaha
RX-V1000 (for tuner/home theater).

--
sleepysurf

squeezebox2 (with elpac wm075-1950-760 linear psu) direct to amp using
slimserver preamp vol control, 300gb buffalo linkstation (remote flac
audio file storage), sunfire cinema grand 200 ~five (vertically
bi-amped) driving martin-logan aerius i's, blue jeans cables.

'Click to see pix of my system'
(http://www.martinloganowners.com/~tdacquis/forum/showthread.php?t=732)