I learned about the SqueezeBox from an audiocircle thread talking about
cd players.  People there mentioned SB's modified by Red Wine Audio.
Here on this form, I see several threads on external dacs, but
relatively little about unit mods.  What are your thoughts on which
would be a better expenditure?  I'm not sure I could do both right away
(after finishing a front set of DIY speakers and buying an Odyssey HT3
amp).

Also, I've read the threads (here and elsewhere) about dac options -
what about mod options?  I know of Red Wine Audio.  I'm also aware of
Patrick Dixon's mods.  Seems like a GREAT unit, but maybe out of my
range by the time it would make its way here to Arizona.

Thanks

--
skvinson