MrKegFlex Wrote:
> I don't think I followed the steps properly to revert back to firmware
> 15.  I have 6.2.0 and 6.1.1.  I copied the files from server/Firmware
> in 6.1.1 to the same directory in 6.2.0.  Restared my SB2 and it said
> it was updating the firmware.  However, when I look at the settings in
> the SB2 after the update, it says it is firmware 26.  I'm confused.

For some reason, I couldn't get firmware 15 to install on the SB2 using
6.2.0.  I removed 6.2.0 and reinstalled 6.1.1 and had no trouble getting
the firmware back 15.  I swapped back and forth between the different
firmware revisions and slimserver software and feel 6.1.1 with revision
15 sounds the best.  Maybe, I'm just hearing things but, to me, it was
pretty obvious that 6.2.0 with firmware 26 was a noticeable step
backwards.

--
MrKegFlex