SB3 -> Tact 2.0 -> Odyssey MonoBlocks -> Axioms 80

highly recommended, throwing out my CD transport out now except for
some HDCD listening (which does not sound significantly better than
normal CDs unfortunately). SB3 with linear supply is more musical.

I use also a good NAD tuner for radio, that comes across very nicely
late @ nite when the ether is clean.

Highly recommened, Tact is tad more expensive (the old 2.0 ones, 2.2 is
still very expensive) than a good DAC but you're getting an oversampler,
a DAC, a ADC and room correction in one package.

next I'll go to 2.2X and probably some B&W monitors/subs setup

--
prz