I just got the Bolder Cable digital mods, coupled with their direct PS.
PS is burning in right now.

SB3 by itself did not outmuscle with my stable platter Pioneer Elite
PD-S95 transport feeding a TriVista 21 DAC. Running the SB3 into the
Tri-Vista was a big upgrade, and recent upgraded digital mods made
another positive difference. The new Bolder PS sounds loads better. I
will do an A/B comparison this week b/t the transport and the various
stock and modded SB3's (I have a unmodded SB3 to compare) to if the SB3
system comes out on top.

Trouble is, regardless of how good the transport sounds by itself (and
I suspect the upgrades and mods to the SB3 will close or eliminate the
gap), I cannot fathom using a CDP or transport, given the convenience
of the SB3 and how good it sounds.

And good it really sounds!

--
davehg