Yannzola,

I agree that if you you set the album gain to 0db then it doesn't show
up in the web UI and doesn't get used, However I set The Wall to -0.10
dB and it get's picked up. I'll vote for your bug.

What's got me thinking about this again is that recent builds of
Slimserver have started reading J River Media centre gain tags so I
don't need to process my flac's with Foobar anymore, Unfortunately
MediaCentre calculates Album Gain on the fly and doesn't place it in
the tags. This is where the fall back to using track gain is causing a
problem.

Craig

--
Craig