Matt and Whister,
You are both welcome.  Regarding the question on which caps to remove
and what op amp to remove, its helpful to look at the output schematic
that Sean Adams was so kind to provide:
http://www.seanadams.com/dac.pdf
This is an older schematic and the part numbers don't match the SB3
board numbers but the chips are the same.  I'll refer to the part
numbers on the schematic and you'll need to translate it to the actual
part numbers on the SB3 board by tracing the board traces.

The op amp that you remove is the NJM2041.  The capacitors that I
removed are C7 and C39 (dac output caps) and C44 and C45 (op amp output
caps).  You don't actually need to remove C44 and C45 but I found that I
needed to get rid of them to make room for the digital transformer.

---Gary

--
GaryB