zooropa320 Wrote:
> I have single cables connected to the low freq connections...Is that
> correct?

if you can hear sound coming out of the tweeters I guess you're ok.
Maybe you can find an online manual to double check.

zooropa320 Wrote:
> What type of differences should I expect to hear after bi-wiring?
> Should it be subtle or noticeable?

I don't think bi-wiring from a single amp makes much difference. I
doubt you'd be able to notice it if you just ran two wires from a
single set of speaker outputs on your amp.

Bi-amping, meaning having seperate amplifiers powering the high and low
inputs on the speakers should be a noticable improvement.  I don't know
how you could test that in your current rig.

I didn't try bi-wiring until I bought the Panny so I cannot tell what
portion of the improvement is due to the new amp's digital path versus
it's provision for bi-amping.  The whole thing is a package as far as
I'm concerned.  I will attest that it is a clear improvement over my
JVC 201 and external DAC setup.  The focus and cohesion of the sound
"image" is now much stronger, as in my abilty to locate and visualize
specific instruments in the imaginary space between you and the
apeakers.  To me that is a clear mark of an improvement in sound
quality.

zooropa320 Wrote:
>  Would that cause me to change the small/large or the crossover
> settings?
No I do not think so.  I think if your mains have at least 6.5 inch
woofers you should run tham "large" unless you think they can't handle
it.  That's the kind of thing that's easy to play with, so be your own
judge.

-Dan

--
dwc