Hi there,
I just purchased the new SB3 and although I am impressed with the
Digital output, the analog output sound is very dull and weak in
comparison. I am running the analog signal to a Cyrus 5 Integrated amp.
Is there something I can do to improve the analog output
signal\quality?
My other problem is because I don't have enough TOS inputs on my Yamaha
digital amp, I share the cables by way of a TOS splitter\joiner that
shares my DVD player and SB3 digital outputs. But when I ever want to
hear by DVD player, I have to physically pull out the power cable to
the SB3 so I can hear audio from the DVD player. SB3 seems to remain
on, even when it is not connected to any slimserver. Is there a way of
disabling, turning off the Digital output on the SB3 when you shutdown
your slimserver, other than physically having to remove the cables?
Thanks
Dwsomers

--
dwsomers