ezkcdude Wrote:
>  Well, I'm pissed because I'm out $300, unless Derek can tell me if
> there's anything that can be done to fix it.

Send it out to be modified (cheapest wiring and connectors mod) by
someone in the states, or better yet locally to you. Maybe it's
something simple in the power supply, though I'm not qualified to guess
really.

I'd order spare chips while some are still available on ebay, then you
could also send them with it in case they need to be replaced. Probably
not much consolation, but perhaps it will become better from it in the
end.

Or alternatively.... I'll buy that white circuit board and the
questionable parts attached for a severly discounted price :P

--
Skunk