While the DCX is popular, due to parts shortages, its currently
unavailable. Behringer makes an inexpensive electronic analog xover,
the CX 2310 which goes for around $100 street and has the flexibility
you require. The only thing is you'll  need to get adapter cables from
RCA to XLR which will raise the ultimate cost. I own an older model,
the CX2300, which I have been happy with. Having said that, its the
weakest link in my system and am looking to replace it. There aren't a
lot of reasonably priced options out there.

--
konut