"Define "reasonable".

A warranty would push up the price. Of course, I would warrant that it
would work, but if you want 12 months or something it would be
reflected
in the price.

As for knowing what I'm doing, I have been "doing" electronics for >
30
years and have a degree in ElectroAcoustics (electronics + acoustics).
So, I'm reasonable confident that I know what I'm doing!

R."

Ok, well to be honest I don't really know much about this so I will
assume that "reasonable" is say a price based on the cost of a plug and
play linear psu model Elpac WM075-1950-760 Allied US version which is
priced at $38.950 plus shipping.
I understand that this may be too cheap for custom make. But I really
don't know. Give me some quotes, say like your cheapest with warranty,
and then maybe quote a slightly better make with warranty. Obviously
your expertise and recommendation is valued.

By the way are you US based?

--
dwsomers