radish wrote:
I know everyone's probably sick of hearing this already but the T-amp
really is amazing.

I agree on the sound of the T-amp, but be sure to know it's limitations before buying. It is a low power amp that really ought to be paired with high efficiency speakers. This depends on how loud you might like to listen, but should be considered.

The spec on the T-amp says something like 15wpc, but I'd estimate it's real usable range to top out at probably 6 to 9 wpc. Driven too hard it will distort. Using a better power supply may stretch this somewhat.

In any case, if you are shopping for speakers at the same time as this amp, make sure to look at the efficiency spec. I'd be image most folks would be happy with something with a 90db/watt rating or better.

Some of the small Klipsch models look like they might be a good match.

--rt