Here's a new version that supports MP3 (same caveats as before, be
prepared to get into the code)

I've taken a slightly different approach for MP3 (it works the same as
it used to with FLAC).

I found a worryingly small difference between MP3 and WAV when I tested
(I thought I had better ears!)

Malcolm

It strikes me that there's other 'audio' test stuff that could be done
here. In particular I was thinking of 'random' test signal that beeps
at different amplitudes, frequencies and locations across the sound
stage. You could use it to determine the response of your setup
(including your ears). I'll have a think and maybe develop something.

|Filename: createABTest.zip                                         |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=959|

mwphoto